March 1, 2009

Hey, it is sunday. =( Soon it is monday and school. =(I sleeped till 10 o'clock. I sleeped late. =) That was good for me. My morning begins with a big breakfast and a coffee. It was nice. I had much work on this day. I worked with my sister at my work for school a long time, because my sister is exact. Then I vacuum-cleaned my room and the cellar. That was hard and I didn´t like, but I must make it. After that I feed my rabbit. He was happy. =D He is very sweet. I had him for 3 years.
Then I learn Latin. It was so boring, but I must make it. I didn´t want a bad mark. pfffffff.... =(
I write a little bit with my boyfriend. It was great. He is very good.
20.15 I watched " Der Teufel trägt Prada" with my mother. A very good film. I see the film already with my best friend. I wrote a little bit with my friends in the i-net.
Later I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment