March 4, 2009

Hey ho. Lets go. I stand up at 6 o´clock, how every day. =( I had breakfast and I made my myself up in the bath. Then I go with Teresa to school. I hadn´t joy to go. =/
At first we had biology. I didn´t like this lesson, becuase I don´t understand it. xD Then we had Latin. This is boring too and it´s very difficult.We had also History and German. History is interessting and German is the subjekt is boring. Faust. =/After school I go home. At home I had lunch. The lunch was very good. =) I eat a toast. I watched TV and heard music. It came not so interessting programms. I listened to my favourite band Adema. =D I wrote with my friends in the i-net, how everyday.That was great. In the evening I take a shower and eat something. Then I was a little bit in the i-net. After that I go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. You get up at six O'clock in the morning? Wow that is early. I am glad that you think German is boring and latin is difficult, I will tell Katrin that!!

    YOu only had toast for lunch? Are you on a diet? YOu can't eat toast for lunch that is terrible!

    I am going to look up Adema on youtube now, I hope it isn't too heavy!

    IN general I have enjoyed reading this, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete