February 28, 2009

Today I wake up at 8 o´clock, because I must go to school. We had " Tag der offenen Tür".
I sing in the choir and later I help at the comenius projekt, but I wasn´t so long at school. With the choir I sing 10 minutes and in the comenius projekt I was a hour. I had not so long time for it. At home I make lunch with my mother and we eat. I must hurry, because I must get the bus 13.05 pm to Schneeberg. I like it to go to him. He fetch me from the bus and we walk 5 minutes to him. Many friends came to him and we have fun. His little sister is very nice and she watch with us THE SIMPSONS. I was long at him. My mom fetch me in Schneeberg on the market and then I go home. We went with the car 20 minutes from schneeberg to home. At home I watched TV with my parents, it was a interessting film. I was very tired and I go early to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment